Tuesday, May 27, 2008

haha

If you happen to read my comments on the last post a dear friend of mine enlightened me on the calender.....my package(homeschool curriculum) is due on the 28th, which I was convinced was thursday, but it is Wenesday! YAY, so hopefully I will be able to go through all my fun stuff before I leave, so long as it is on time! Thank You God I just cannot wait!


The boys seem to be pretty excited to. Addison is now at the point where he is wondering where all his friends from preschool will be going to school. he asked if they were all going to be homeschooled too. We told him no that some kids will be going back to MP (his preschool) next year. He told me that his teacher told him that all the other kids would be homeschooled too. I think that she was trying to make him not feel abd about it, but I told him that some kids might and some migt not, but that he is and it will be such a fun year and we will get to do all sorts of funt things. Adam has said that we can get a season pass to the Aquarium and to the Imagine It Children's Museum (a fabulous place) to do as part of our schooling.
Of course I must show off my Beauties! Aren't they too cute!

1 comment:

Blessed Momma said...

I hope you get it before you leave! That will be great to have passes to the aquarium and the children's museum. I want to get one to our children's museum but I much prefer the one in Salem so we will see.
Have a great day with those cute kids!