Friday, May 9, 2008

My House

Right now is a peaceful kind of time, a time to think, a time to be with God, a time to do housework (ok so that is not all that peaceful, but it's gotta be done) I just went to check on the "children" (still getting used to that) and they are the most peaceful little beings. I thought I would share my lovely babies with you.
aren't they just precious little things, who wouldn't love on that.






it is so sweet to watch them grow and learn and thrive while at the same time being so sad to see them grow up so fast.

Addison's school had a sweet Mother's Day Tea on Wednesday. I don't have the pictures from it yet, but I will post them when I get them. It was so incredibly adorable. They sand Jesus Loves Me and M-O-M-M-Y and Mommy is her name-O to the tune of B-I-N-G-O. Too cute. Addison was the loudest singer in the three year old group, a few moms commented to me about how great of a singer he is. He looked right into my eyes and sang his little heart out. What a precious moment that was. I will miss his time with his friends at school. I will miss those little performances they have throughout the year. But I will enjoy much more having him learn life's lessons from here at home.

MUCH LOVE

2 comments:

theevansfamily said...

i love sleeping kiddos. they're precious.

Jill said...

They are absolutely precious!!!! Love the pictures:)