
Well we went to Oregon last week to visit family. It was a blast as usual, i was a little nervous traveling after all we recently went through with our little princess, but the doctors assured me she was doing well and she was at no greater risk of getting sick. We made it safe and sound and the kids did fantastic. Lots of fun times seeing friends and meeting all their new
little ones as well.
little ones as well.Just look at all those kids. One is missing, he is Autistic and absolutely would not sit, so I will just mention him. 4 mommas and 8 kiddos plus one on the way (not me). It was a great time.
Adam got to go fishing with my dad and caught a nice sized Steel Head, we spent lots of time playing outside during the nice weather we got. Unfortunately James is allergic to the sun so that makes for tough times in the summer. We have to be very careful that he is not out in direct sunlight for long periods of time, he wears a hat and lots and lots of GOOD (ie: expensive) sunscreen.
On the way home the kids did fantastic again, but now....
My princess has a cold and I am more nervous than I ever have been in my life. She was put in the hospital for 10 days the last time I thought she had a cold. I called the doctor (ie: my fabulous mother in law) and she is sure it will just be a cold and to watch it very close for it to get to be more than just a runny nose. So far no coughing is with it, which is quite a relief.
Prayer request 1: Please pray that My princess gets better quickly
Prayer request 2: Prayer for James' skin rashes and sun allergy.
Thanks, much love
3 comments:
First of all, I love the new look of your blog!
Secondly, as you know I TOTALLY get being freaked out about a cold. I will be praying for her and you!
Thirdly, do the dr.s think James will outgrow his allergy or is it for life?
Lastly, we love y'all!!
Dr. says he *may* get better, but will always have some problems if in the sun too long, or he could get worse! poor baby
We had a great time visiting with you and was sad to see it end just as we are every time. But I will pray for your princess and for James!!
Post a Comment