Saturday, September 6, 2008

Baby Girl

Isabelle decided a few days ago that she likes baby food, she has been opposed to all things that is not Mommy's milk up until a couple weeks ago. Then she liked chunks of peaches and apples and carrots and a few days ago decided, she did, indeed, enjoy baby food and has been gobbling up my homemade stash very quickly.



So, today Adam took James to work to paint some soccer fields (Addison went last weekend) and Addison and I have been making more baby food for Isabelle, last thing on my list for today is chicken, she loves the meat and vegetable combinations. I am knew she would come around eventually. She is very different from the boys, she gets distracted when eating so easily, it takes her FOREVER. The boys couldn't be distracted by anything, food, food, food was all they could think about at eating time. I'm just glad she is enjoying my homemade foods now. Can't wait to see what other fun recipes I can come up with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a GREAT make-you-own-baby-food book with TONS of awesome recipes. A friend has in now but I'll look up the name of it and get it to you.

Blessed Momma said...

Isabelle couldn't be any cuter in those pics. Glad she is eating your food you made. I am very jealous you can put bows in her hair. Olivia is getting some hair but not enough for bows.

cajungal01 said...

WOOOHOOO! What fun! I am so excited for you and her! Have fun with it.

Also want to say that I am so glad your eye is ok. YEA GOD!

:0)

Anonymous said...

isabelle, looks so much like you...im slowly getting this whole blog profile thing and finding people. have a question, can you explain how i can get stuff on the side bar? cause right now its all straight down. yuck!