Last week a friend of Adam's offered me 2 FREE tickets to Women of Faith, for some reason she was unable to make it and wanted someone to go in her place. Unfortunately I was unable to find anyone to go with me, so it was Isabelle and I all on our own. It was great, it filled me up, it gave me a much needed chance to worship with wonderful women and a break from home and all that is needed of me. Sunday we had a great day at church, I had more filling up and dose of God that I much needed.
While I was at Women of Faith getting filled and complimented on how great my daughter was behaving, the boys had a "Man Day." They went to "the square" and got to see their granddaddy read a story (although my boys were the only one that showed up for celebrity reader, they loved it). They went to out to lunch, they went to a local park and all in all had a great day. when I came home, dinner was waiting for me. I am so blessed.
I wish I had brought my camera to take pictures, but I didn't so no pictures this time.
On another note, last night Isabelle stood up, pulled herself up on a toy and was standing for quite some time very proud and big. She is not crawling really, more of a lunge forward from her tipsy toes and hands to her face, but it works for her.
That I do have a picture of...
And a few more from the last month I thought I would share.Playing dress up with old Halloween costumes...yes they are both buzz, in our world their are 2 buzz light years and no Woody's =)
Isabelle was watching the boys play "Buzz" and was too cute I couldn't resist.
On our way home from the fair (I will post about that later) If you can see Isabelle's hand she is holding onto her car seat, fast asleep.
The 2 baby cousins sleeping in their seats after a day at the doctors office.
Praise God for blessings and family and children and Him.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad you were able to go to Women of Faith. I wish I could have gone with you. I went a few years ago and was really blessed by it. Yea!!
Sounds like things are going really well. I'm glad.
What cute cousins!!
Post a Comment