OK so the title is confusing for those of you who do not know me and my family.
We have 3 children. Our first child was suppose to call my sis in law "Auntie" it came out more like TT, and I thought it was cute so I encouraged it, but it did sound like he needed to go to the bathroom every time he said it (again, cute I thought). Now it is payback, she just had her first baby. She told me many months ago that I would be PP, I went with it. She tells her puppy to go see PP and I tell her dog to come see PP, so it has been going on for months already. also Adam has decided that he will be "Uncle Awesome" even though his sister would like him to be known as "DooDoo." Adam has decided he will start saying it early on and often so it will be encouraged.
I was in and out checking on her during her more than 12 hours of labor. It made me nervous watching her labor, I could feel all her pain. When she asked for the epidural after only dialating 1 centimeter in 3 hours, I knew what that felt like. She did so great, it was a long and strenuous couple of days, but the end was a beautiful baby boy.
David Elijah was born at approximately 7-something in the morning. He weighed in at 7pounds 13 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He has beautiful dark hair and looks alot like his daddy. I am very proud to be a "PP" for the first time. He is only 1 day old and I already love the new role in my life. It is a different feeling all together.


Sleeping boy only a few hours after birth.

12 hours old...taking it all in.
3 comments:
He's ADORABLE!
Congrats to you PP!
I LOOOOVE being an aunt, I hope you enjoy it too.
:0)
Congrats!!! Yahoo!! Wow, Rachel, a mom! That's so super. I'm thrilled for all of you.
Ask Adam how it feels to see his little sister as a mom. I know it was exciting but odd at the same time. I was so proud of her and weirded out and thrilled all rolled together.
I think Uncle Awesome is a GREAT name and I bet my dh will wish he thought of it! PP... hmmm... well, that family always has had a quirky sense of humor. ;-)
blessings galore!
in Him,
me
Congratulations on your aunthood! It is really fun to see what your family is up to since you moved away. Looks like everyone is great!
Post a Comment