Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today!

I have my High resolution Ultrasound today. I'm not nervous, nor is my brain going through all the possibilities. I just am going in to have my cyst looked at.
No Big Deal.
Not a reason to get worried.
God is in control.
I will panic if I hear any word other than cyst.
But for now cyst is ok.
I'll followup after the appointment, though I may have no news to share. You know how those techs are. They send the info to the doctors office, who then wait...DAYS to get back with you. It's just one of those doctor things they didn't think through real long, leaving important news hanging until the doctor gets in.
I finished today's schooling, early even, I was going to do today's and tomorrow, but decided i will most likely need something to keep my mind off things until the doctor is in.
Pray for a positive outcome and a peace to continue to stay in my heart. Thanks

Megan

No comments: