One of My favorite things about having babies (for an overview of my favorite thing you can go
Here and Here)
My Strong Man holding his precious little being that will rely 100% on us for much of his first year of life. It's a sight I pray every women, who adores her husband, can see. A sight that I'm thankful every day he gets to be a part of. Times used to be that the husband was not allowed in the room with his laboring wife, I am so grateful that I have a man who knows me, knows my tendencies and is able to be with me through the entire process. What a Miracle the birth of a child is. What a Blessing the raising of children is. What a great Earthly father I have for my children.
2 comments:
Very sweet! We haven't been great at remembering to take pictures right after the girls were born so it something we are going to assign whoever gets to be in the room with us. They can make sure to take LOTS of pictures. I always love seeing your husband with his babies so close and loving and I would love to try to capture that with this baby. We only get one person in the room this time because of the whole H1N1 thing so it is going to be hard to chose!
Precious. Just precious.
Post a Comment