I love to see my husband hold our babies for the first time. I eat it up. I look forward to it for 9 (or less) months. I don't even try to take my baby away quickly when he walks over from the bassinet for the first time after baby has been all checked out. I just watch him talk to his baby, kiss his baby, and tell his babies how much he loves them. It brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my heart to watch the big, strong protector of our family turn into a gentle, sweet man with a fragile little miracle in his hands.
He makes me want to be a better mother to them and he makes me want to have more children, just seeing that first greeting he gives his babies.
I love it. I eat it up. I look forward to it.
so here you go. My Big, Strong Husband, melting over his babies.

(Addison and his big strong Daddy the day he was born)
(Isabelle and her big strong Daddy holding her for the first time the day she was born)
1 comment:
So sweet! I can't wait to see pics of you both holding your new little blessing in less than two weeks!
Post a Comment