The much anticipated baby boy has arrived. Coming in with over achievement, as is typical with my children. Thankfully, before full on labor started, I was able to use my Massage that my wonderful husband got for me. My appointment was yesterday and it was just in the nick of time.
Philip Benton King was born December 24th, Christmas Eve, at 12:42am.
6 pounds 10 ounces and 18.5 inches long. He is darling in every way and already has learned to be mellow and relaxed as much as possible.
As I said before my favorite thing is seeing my husband hold his precious newborn baby in his arms when they are born. This baby was no different, he got the great Daddy treatment from second number 1.
I will try to get pictures of the wonderful man with his beautiful blessing as soon as I can. Unfortunately we are still in the hospital and do not have the proper attachments here to get pictures from the camera...but while you wait, just think of how gorgeous it will be. =)
Please thank the Lord with us for this Christmas blessing. He is healthy, happy and is letting his mama blog and sleep as much as she feels it is needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment