The never ending baby neccesities include Diapers and wipes. Almost everything else can be "handed down" from child to child.
Being pregnant with boy #3 we new we had plenty of clothes, all the neccesities (bouncy seat, car seat, toys and the like). The grandparents wanted to get one larger item from each of them, so we did get new bedding for Philip Benton and we a much needed (ok much wanted, I'll admit) double stroler/sit n stand stroller COMBO.
The other day, after Adam's work sweetly brought in more diapers for him, I was able to go through all the diapers, sort out the sizes and find a place to store them all until needed.
All in all we got 1,170 diapers. plus more then 1,000 wipes. What a nice treat.
Philip is coming any day now, ANY DAY!!! I can't believe that our precious little bundle will be here so soon, it seems like last week that we were in shock and awe that God had blessed us again with another pregnancy. Now, we are finally within days of meeting the blessing.
Thank you Lord for this blessing and for great friends to provide with the blessing of much needed diapers. 
2 comments:
That is a ton of diapers. That is so wonderful! Is Isabelle Grace now sleeping in her toddler bed all the time? How is it going?
Oh.... can't wait to see photos of Philip!!
Today's my guess, so I hope you're in labor! ;-) If not, you've got eight hours. ;-)
Post a Comment