Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Addison

My Sweet Man is 6 Today. It brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye to think about it. I am so grateful for this precious, unexpected little being that came into Adam and I's life 6 years ago today. It makes me heart melt to think of how much we have already seen him do and how much more we have yet to see.

This little Boy is smart, funny, ingenious, creative and totally handsome!!! He loves life, he loves to learn, he adores his siblings and takes great care of them. What a treat it has been that God chose us to be his earthly parents. He truely is a blessing to this family and I know he will be a shining light in this world as he grows up.



HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY ADDISON LEE KING.




2 comments:

Blessed Momma said...

So sweet! I can't believe he is six! He is a very special boy and God has blessed you in so many wonderful ways, especially with this little boy!

Grateful for Grace said...

I can't believe he's six either! Wow. Happy birthday, Addison!! Happy six years of mothering, Megan!