5:45- Daniel decided to wake early...very early. I take him to bed with me.
6:12- Daniel and I wake up hubs, head downstairs while he gets ready for work. I make coffee, feed Daniel and get on the computer.
6:40- Hubs heads to work, coffee in hand
6:42- first dirty diaper of the day, Daniel
7:00- All 4 other kids wake (they are not allowed out of their beds until 7:00, family rule) and eat breakfast
7:45- kids have drug breakfast out long enough today. Meal chores begin (rinse and put dishes in dishwasher, clear table, wipe table, sweep floor) and get dressed, brushed and ready for the day (including make bed, which they are to do every day).
7:50- I pry myself up and get dressed.
8:04- start Izzy on math u see
8:09- Addison and James start math u see
8:15- I start laundry while Isabelle does her DTEL workbook
8:20- James moves on to Handwriting
8:28- Isabelle starts OPGTR (reading)
8:40- Isabelle gets frustrated with reading. Wants to quit. Says she can't do it. I know she can, we push on and eventually she does it, and does great. She is very proud of herself.
8:45- Isabelle does handwriting
8:50- Isabelle and James finish and play while Addison is STILL working on math. I head to grab a bite to eat (i almost always do this around this time. I usually not very hungry first thing in the morning) Before I can I smell something. Dirty Diaper #2, Philip.
9:20- Addison finishes math plays a few minutes while I sort out some co-op stuff.
9:25- Addison and James read
9:45- Mystery of History
10:15- Science. New series. Flowers, We make a 3D diagram of the parts of a flower.
11:00- finish science. Addison starts handwriting. Daniel, from waking so early, is quite grumpy. I decide to take a break to feed him and see if that gives him a burst of energy so I can wait until after school to put him down for a nap (The boys room is only separated from the school room by about a half of a wall. we plan to fully finish it this summer, but until then, school and laundry can't happen at the same time as sleeping/napping)
11:30- Daniel falls asleep while eating lunch...it was quite cute, we all stopped to watch him sleep in his chair, take video and pictures to document the cuteness. He even took another bite while sleeping. I cherish those cute moments...BUT what about school. I guess it will have to wait. I put him to bed.
| Daniel, taking a bite of food while sleeping |
| ...and back to sleep. |
12:00- lunch
12:45- Dirty diaper #3, Philip, and I realize I am almost out of diapers, I guess we will be making a grocery run today.
1:00- I eat lunch, get a small burst of energy, this whole 5:45am wake up call is taking it's toll on me today. I go to unpack the suitcase from our trip after I eat.
1:10- finish the suitcase and move on to the tub of other things from our trip
1:15- I don't know why I waited so long to put all that stuff away, it was easy. Except for the things that go downstairs I am done. (which I can't bring down due to no wall separating the boys room from the rest of the space) I start my grocery list and coupon clipping.
1:35- done with grocery list. check facebook and emails
1:45- fold laundry I brought up before Daniel went to bed. Kids are playing in the playroom, normally they would be outside, but it has been rainy here today.
2:03- while taking care of a dispute between the big kids, Daniel wakes up.
3:00- we leave for the grocery store
4:15- we return, where did the day go...I guess we will have to have a makeup day of school this week to finish all the things we did not get to. I really need to figure out why Daniel is waking up so early...and then needing a nap so early!
5:00- Hubs will be late tonight, so I make pizza, we picked up a redbox movie while we were out. Ice Age Continental Drift, we eat pizza and watch a movie.
1 comment:
Such a great day!
I can't believe Izzy is old enough to do some school work. Sigh. Time flies.
Your family is darling!
Post a Comment