I thought maybe keeping up with it on my blog, even though not many people read it, it will help me to stay on task, knowing that I am going to "put it out there" for people to read.
Here are my major goals.
1. Stay caught up on laundry...is this a joke? sort of. I mean, realistically, it is almost impossible to do, but I know that I can keep up enough that everyone has clean clothes every. single. day.
2. keep my kitchen, dining and living room presentable for people. Not that we have too many people stop by, but it seems lately I have had more stopper byers then usual, and the entry into my home is not all that...beautiful. The kids will be helping with this.
3. implement a rotation for all other major chores. Taking some hints from flylady. I am going to have a rotation of the major tasks that I need to do. Since school is at the top of my priority list, and the laundry room is in the basement where their is not sufficient separation of rooms in the basement, all basement things need to be done when we are not doing school and babies are not sleeping. This makes for a major dilemma that I need to figure out. Thankfully, this summer, we plan on making an "official" bedroom with 4 walls and a door, which will solve this dilemma for next school year.
![]() | |
| Here is out current basement situation |
![]() |
| Here is what we hope to do this summer to make the boys have an official space. |
So next week, I will have a list, and a weekly goal. Hopefully it goes smoothly and I can get my life a little more organized.


No comments:
Post a Comment