Friday, June 13, 2008

BM and PT

Still no BM! It is frustrating to see her uncomfortable like this and hard not to do something more. I feel like I am just putting more into her body to get stopped up and not taking care of the problem.

Next order of business is by Malt Supex in granule form, it is a fiber like supplement that I will mix with her prune juice. PROBLEM: she DOES NOT drink out of a bottle so I will have to give her all of this through a syringe, which is time consuming and she still doesn't take to that very well.

I just hope she decides to have a BM today.



Pray for #2 for my sweet princess today.

ALSO


My sweet girl also has torticollis. An issue with the muscles in her neck that makes her have a tilt in her neck so she looks to the left. You can sort of see it in this picture. She had Physical therapy (PT) today. The Therapist was awesome and was very pleased with her strength. She thinks she will overcome it quickly. She also has a very "slight" flat head, but nothing to be concerned about and it should correct itself through PT. Addison had what I like to call a "crooked head" as well and he has had not issues from it once he was seeing straight again just a short month later. So I have high hopes that Isabelle will be the same way...since she is strong and all ;)



Thanks for the prayers for my sweet girl!

3 comments:

Blessed Momma said...

I will definitely pray for her. She looks so sweet in that picture with her jumperoo.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Don't worry ....she looks healthy and happy and will eventually get reguler :~)

Grateful for Grace said...

I'm glad you've let us know so we can pray! We don't want her looking left--- looking right, ok, left. Nope. (That was my attempt at a political joke)

love ya!