Oh what fun we had. We started out a little later than planned, the picking up of the tuxes took a bit longer and my sister and brother-in-law were working out some kinks in their house purchasing (happening

today). It was a beautiful drive through the foothills of the mountains and a gorgeous day.
Several people arrived on Thursday so we went to a local go cart track and paid for an hour of race time with just our "crew." That was awesome. The kids stayed behind with a few Aunt's and young cousins s

o I got a chance to race and it was fabulous. They went quite quick, a bit faster than your average go cart. The pictures are of me, the Bride, The Groom and of Course my hubby! If you ask me I was the winner!
It was such a good time, we had alot of fun with the family and friends, we wish we could do it again or at least could have afforded to stay longer =)


The cousins had a great time together. we got to stay close to the cousins that are Addison and James' age. They got to "play" pool together and of course Aunt Tammy brought lots of great toys for the kids to play with. They went Gold mining with some other cousins and aunts and Uncles and Daddy (no pictures yet
, I will get them from someone else) so that I could get ready for the wedding and the kids would have something to do. 
The Bachelorette/lingerie party was a blast just a chance for the girls of each side of the family to hang out and talk about the Bride. The dogs thoroughly enjoyed the feathers on one of the outfits which was hilarious.

The wedding was beautiful. I was standing up front so I have no pictures, but it was a wonderful ceremony and the reception was great. James was the ring bearer and he did GREAT! I was very proud of him. James and Addison danced the night away and slept fabulously afterwards!!!
I tried to pick my favorite photos it was so hard because we had so many, but here's a few hope you enjoy.



MUCH LOVE
4 comments:
Looks like you all had fun! I'm glad. I'm even happier that James did a good job! Woohoo!!
Now you get to check out your books!
love ya!
It looks like you guys had such a fun time!!!
How fun!
Glad you had a fun and safe trip home!
Great pictures! Looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment