Today I was talking to my oldest boy, Addison about Tots, you know Toddlers. We were going to be watching a Wiggles movie called "Top of the Tots." He wanted to know what a Tot was, as I was explaining that it is the an age group in between baby and preschooler I started to say that James, my middle child, was a Toddler. Addison, having no clue what I was talking about, said "No he's not." I thought about it for a moment and realized that in actuality he is NOT a toddler anymore. Although I plan on calling him that for another 2 months until I get my brain around it.
I used to have 2 toddlers and now here I am saying I have 2 preschoolers....what a quick life this is. It seems like I was just telling people about my 2 babies, then all of a sudden 2 toddlers and now 2 preschoolers and a TINY baby (ok so not so tiny anymore, but I have to hang on to something).
I HAVE TWO PRESCHOOLERS!
Who could have imagined that! Not Me.
Now, our God, we give you thanks,
and praise your glorious name.
1 Chronicles 29:13
1 comment:
I can't imagine how that feels because I can't believe my first baby is going to start preschool in a week and my second baby is 7 1/2 months old with her first tooth and one on the way and scooting all over already. Its wonderful to watch but sad how fast they grow up.
Your children are so lucky to have such a wonderful, caring,faithful mother and father.
Post a Comment