We ended up feeding prune baby food to Isabelle 3 times yesterday, just a little at a time. That day she did a good BM in the afternoon, but it still didn't seem like enough. This morning...boy o boy. "PS He Loves You" was right I needed a gas mask. It was stinky and gross and so much that she pooed out her diaper, out her clothes and then onto her bouncy seat where the good dead happened!
I am so happy that she finally went and she is eating *SO* much better now and seems to be even happier than she already is. YAY GOD. YAY ISABELLE, we knew together they would get things moving!
Also...
Isabelle had another PT appointment this morning, after the BM, and the Therapist is a little less hopeful this time, her shoulder is VERY tight, more so than she originally thought, it may be a long PT for Isabelle. the skin in her neck towards the side that she tilts to is so tender that the PT is worried to push her too far right now for fear that her skin may tear. I had been putting medicine on it, but not deep enough into the creases in her neck. She now we have to do PT on her skin to air it out and put lots of medication in their to help her skin heal before we start pushing her too far. Lots to do....three kids, a couple of them being VERY busy and one of them being into everything. It makes for a difficult time to do Therapy with her, but I don't' want to her to walk and run and play with a crooked head the rest of her life, so we are going to do this. This will work, she will get better, and quickly. We are praying that she can overcome this just as quick as her BM issue.
More poor little girl has been through too much in her short 4.5 months of life, bless her heart, she needs a break. I believe that all of this is going to make her one tough little girl as she grows up. She will be a Faithful girl with lots of strength and patience.
1. pray for more BM's regularly =D
2. pray for easy therapy, lots of time to do it and quick recovery.
Thanks
Much Love
2 comments:
I am sorry to hear that. You are right, she has had a lot happen in a very short amount of time but at least its all fixable. We will pray for her and we love you guys!
YEA FOR POOPIN'!!! I am so glad she had a good BM. I will certainly pray about the therapy. keep us posted!
:0)
Post a Comment