Tuesday, June 17, 2008

James' Birthday, Adam's Birthday and Fathers day

I got a little busy and I didn't' post birthday photos and Fathers Day photos, so here you go.


We had a BIG party on Sunday to celebrate 2 of the boys in the family. James will be turning 3 this friday and Adam will be turning...you thought I was gonna tell you....this Saturday!! So we just added Fathers Day too the party and had a great day.
We thank the Lord everyday that we have a Father like Adam and that he takes care of his wife and children everyday. We love you!

3 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Your dh looks like LOTS of fun to have around happy happy birthday birthday to both!

cajungal01 said...

YEA! Happy Birthday boys!
FABulous photos too girl! I love those last two! :0)
looks like fun
~robin

Grateful for Grace said...

Hey, that shot of James holding up 3 fingers is GREAT!

I can not believe he is 3!! Man, that means Cutie Pie will be three too. Sigh.

You have such a lovely family!!