There are Hospital rooms for preemies, they are all named and clothed and ready for "adoption." They do not put price tags on the babies as it "makes them nervous." There is a school room for the older Cabbage children. It is really pretty cool and it happens to be in Georgia. The other neat thing is that they birth a baby from the "Cabbage Patch" once an hour (of course my mother in law has the pics) and we got to see one be born and when the baby's not custom the "audience" gets to pick the names. A little girl picked the first name Anna and Addison was chosen to pick the middle name, can you guess what a 4 year old would pick who only has one girl baby in his life....
Anna Isabelle is her name. I *SO* wanted that one!
So as much as I would like to have a Cabbage Patch doll named after each of my children, it is spendy to adopt those little cuties so, for now, I have my own real life Cabbage Patch girl!!! She is just as cute sitting here among the other Dolls. Maybe one day we will be able to get a doll named after each of our children.




Isn't she ADORABLE!!!
If you ever come to Georgia with your little girls, Babyland General is the place to go!!!!
4 comments:
Cute cabbage patch she is!
I also had several of those.
Now my daughter does.
Very cute...it is funny how many Cabbage Patch Dolls we acquired as gifts when we adopted Lil Diva.
No joke....I think we have around 5 or 6. I guess people thought it would be endearing to give these to us because they are *adoptable*. Cute concept, but it did get a little old after the 3rd or 4th doll came our way (lol)!! We'll have to check Babyland out at some point:)
How fun is that?!
She's sooo cute.
love,
GfG
Babyland General sounds like so neat! I would love that! I remember getting my CP doll as a girl and it was such a HUGE deal back then. Literally people fighting in the aisles for one... now they are everywhere! To see them at the "hospital" though, that would be fun. :0)
Post a Comment