Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 12: I'm sick


I got the bug, and so did Adam. Ugh, it's not fun!
Thankfully the 2 kids that started yesterday were done by the time I caught it. Adam got up and was feeling ok so he made breakfast.
I went to bed shortly after that and didn't get up until lunch, which was more chicken noodle soup, I was able to eat and drink a little bit and keep down, but then Adam started to feel queezy.
The kids are all feeling better now. Isabelle is the only one so far who has not gotten the bug so far. So, I finally turned the tv off, which we usually watch sparingly, and told them to go play, they were starting to get whiny, and arguing and messing with each other, which tends to happen after hours of tv.
Both Adam and I were feeling pretty crummy when dinner finally rolled around, so I had to cave and run out to Chik-fil-a and get some food. Which, by the way, even though it is "chicken" it is NOT healthier than any other fast food place, but, for some reason, I felt better about giving it to them, which may be the lie Chik-fil-a wants you to tell yourself when you pull out those chicken nuggets from the kids meal bag...."at least it's chicken!" Not really, it's not chicken, it may have some chicken product in it, but it is not chicken...sadly!
I sure hope I can feel better by tomorrow so I won't be tempted to run to some other fast food place for convenience. I am feeling guilty already (although the kids were pleased).
I also changed my urology appointment to Friday.

No comments: