Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day 24: Sick, Again

I am sick AGAIN! I really thought this whole foods thing was suppose to make me less sick. NO FUN!

Here's how my day went!

7:00am- I tell Adam I'm sick, he gets up with me. I make Daniel oatmeal and he makes everyone pancakes, because I had promised them some yesterday and wasn't up for it today.

8:30am- after laying on the couch after feeding Daniel, I go back to bed.

11am- go back to the couch. Adam asks if he can go grab a couple pizzas really fast for lunch. I say ok. He comes back with pizza, turns on a movie, they all eat. I eat a very small slice. go back to bed

4:00pm- get back up. Adam was making juice, so he made me a radish, carrot and apple juice*. Watch a show with Adam, he makes sandwiches and fruit for dinner. I go back to bed without eating.

7ish- sometime after the kids go to bed I get up, watch 1 show with Adam and eat some popcorn, my fever breaks, and i go back to bed!

that was my day! I don't think I have ever been in bed as much as I was this day!

*Adam did some research on juicing and in his research he found that radishes can help with thyroid function, so i think I will be having some sort of radish juice mixture everyday.

1 comment:

Blessed Momma said...

Hope you are feeling better today!! So great to have a hubby who takes over and let's you rest!!