
I woke up feeling so much better today, Philip and Daniel had rough nights, but they both seem to be feeling better as well. So I think we may be better. Still praying Isabelle can avoid getting it. I am afraid if she gets the bug at this point it may go all the around the whole family again...that would be no fun! We decided to stay home another 2 days...just to safe!
Tomorrow is Valentines Day, and our old tradition is Krystal for dinner. Although this does not fit well with out new diet, I decided to keep it as a little treat/cheat in the middle of our first month. Maybe by next valentines day we will change, but for this year we will be sticking with our tradition!
Breakfast was a choice of Oatmeal and Granola, I made myself some eggs and fruit to eat. Philip and Daniel aren't eating much these days, their little tummy's are having a harder time recovering from the bug!
I had a whole weekly meal plan planned out, but we are going to shuffle some things around since the bug hit the family!
Lunch was leftover tacos for Addison and I, with fresh fruits and veggies and Pb&j on store bought whole wheat bread, which I promise is not perfect, but not knowing how much longer we were going to be sick, I needed to have some easy meals hanging around. With fresh fruits and veggies on each plate. I did use homemade jam and All natural peanut butter.
Dinner was BLT's. I feel little like we are falling off the whole foods bandwagon this week. But everything in moderation is key, so I am trying not to feel too guilty!
No comments:
Post a Comment