I am having a really hard time with this being sick all the time. It is very frustrating. I just want to feel good. I don't know if it is the diet, or my health in general is finally going downhill, but since we started I have been sick more this month (not even a month) than I have been in a year.
I am feeling much better today, but I have enough blood in my urine to be quite noticeable, so I guess I am going to have to make a doctor appointment and get that CT after all.
From all the sleeping I did yesterday I woke at 5am and couldn't fall back asleep, so at 6am I decided to just get up and make granola and work on some school stuff
We had granola and oatmeal for breakfast.
I made Quinoa Salad for lunch, which I was suppose to make yesterday, the kids DID NOT like it. i think about 5 bites all together got eaten by the kids. I guess we won't be making that again for while. But I made a double batch, so we will be having some leftovers for lunch tomorrow...whether they like it or not.
After making and attempting to clean up from lunch I was so tired, I couldn't bring myself to much more, so I decided on an easy lunch. The thing I am having to learn is to not give in to fast food when I am exhausted and sick, but it's really hard!
The kids had Pizza, Again. Adam, my sweet husband, brought me home my favorite, Chinese food.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry you have had such a rough month, really praying you stay feeling better for a while!
Post a Comment