I have been pretty miserable most of the weekend. It's hard to keep up with a blog when you don't feel well.
I don't really know what food has been the last couple days, Adam has been handling all that. He stayed home today because my Iritis flared up this morning, I knew I wasn't going to be able to drive
I had my doctor appointment today to find out what is wrong with me. Fever, body aches, stomach cramps.
I have no infection, at least from the preliminary results. They are going to culture it, but doc thinks its unlikely I will have infection since my white blood count was also normal. But I do have Protein in my urine, which means my kidneys are not doing their job. She gave me antibiotic and wants me to keep taking it, although I am not sure why since I don't have an infection?
I am trying to get a CT scan for as soon as possible. but insurance company is not very helpful with making things happen quickly, since they make me pre-certify EVERYTHING! Not sure when it will be, but suppose to hear back from someone tonight.
On the way home from my appointment (at 1:30) the kids and I were really hungry so we stopped at Wendy's, ugh, why can't I stop getting fast food. It is SO terrible for us. Adam, on the other hand, chose to wait until we got home, good for him for sticking to his diet. I am very proud of him, not so much proud of myself though!
Adam is making Turkey (cooked awhile ago and frozen) and squash for dinner tonight. It sounds really good, but I don't feel very hungry. The pain in my abdomen seems to be getting worse. I sure hope I can get some answers soon.
*edited
Adam made me another radish, carrot apple juice earlier in the day and another in the evening, adding cucumber this time to see if I liked it. I did! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment