I had some stomach cramping again last night. They went away after a while and I woke up feeling fine, then they came back again for several hours. Weird!
We had oatmeal for breakfast, everyone did since I forgot to make granola yesterday, and it looks like I AM going to run out of honey...yikes! what to do without our go-to sweetener? I made myself 2 eggs, I only had a few left, and had some of the bacon I had leftover from dinner and breakfast from the last 2 days.
Lunch was suppose to leftovers, but we really didn't have many, we cleaned out at all our diner except chicken enchiladas and I really didn't have much. so I gave everyone a small amount, and did triscuits and cheese, broccoli, cucumber, orange and plum slices and a few corn chips. I watched to see what each of the kids chose first, I was just curious.
Addison: Triscuit with cheese
James: corn chips
Isabelle: corn chips
Philip: corn chips
Intriguing!
I have been having some serious sugar cravings the last few days. Adam bought me a little bit of chocolate for Valentines, and I ran out a couple days ago, and then I had a DP on Valentines, as well as another day, and I have really been craving another one. I am going to need to add some groceries to make a somewhate healthier dessert treat for myself so I can kick the sugar cravings. I have found a few recipes that use Dark cocoa that I might try. =)
I made venison tacos last night using my whole wheat tortillas. I also steamed up some broccolli for the side. Kids ate very well, as they always do when it's taco night! The rule at our house is they must pick 2 vegetables to go inside their taco, no meat and cheese only tacos at our house
No comments:
Post a Comment